We don't have many terms and conditions here because, well, there aren't many things you have to agree to! We'd like you to respect the fact that we retain a few rights here and there about how we manage upgrades to the service, handle downtime and so on. Oh, and how you're not allowed to do naughty things to us, either!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE (the "TERMS") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY PennyIdeas SERVICE. THE USE OF ANY THESE SERVICES WILL SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THESE SERVICES.
By registering and using this service you understand that:
You understand the level of service on offer and that any offers or refunds are at the discretion of the site owners.
You may use these services only if you are above 13 years of age. By using these services you represent that you are 13 years or older.
We reserve the right to amend, edit or remove any information stored against your account, for any reason and at any time.
You agree to a code of conduct which prohibits (but is not limited to) any material that is illegal, libelous, tortuous, indecently depicts children or is likely to result in reprisal against this website.
You agree to not attempt to hack, crack or otherwise attempt any unlawful access on this website, its database or its code. Full logs of all activities are retained which will be used to prosecute in the event of any violation of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel the entire service or parts of the service at will, and without warning. This includes email reminder services and cancellation of any paid for memberships.
We will not be responsible for any loss of data, earnings or statistics, perceived as a result of actions taken either directly or indirectly from this website. We will not be responsible for any error in transmission, inavailablity of information or loss of service, at any time, from these sources. Any data stored on PennyIdeas must be verified by yourself as accurate.
All information stored by us is taken as securely as possible using usernames and passwords, and using encryption where applicable. However, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss caused by influences outside of our direct control such as hacking or acts of God.
Backups of all data are taken and retained "off-site". In the event of a data failure for any reason, all reasonable attempts will be taken to restore service as soon as possible. However, no guarantees are taken to restore service.
All services may be used for lawful purposes only. The transmission, storage, or presentation of any information or material in violation of any applicable law, regulation, or these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, I will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your answer to detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: paul @ pennyideas.com
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that I have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant whose answer is selected to be the best of the entries by the judge(s).
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and I reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, I will notify you by e-mail. The judge's decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be posted on the web site www.PennyIdeas.com but email addresses will not be posted.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as I may require.
- The judge for each competition will be Paul London.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, I reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by Paul London - a private individual.
- I reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. If I do this I will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- I will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee the delivery time.
LICENCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Purchasing any eBook from this web site or from Lulu.com grants you licence to one digital copy of the book. This book will be provided in PDF format only. You have the right to copy this eBook to as many devices as you own, or print copies STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. The eBook you purchase is tagged with a unique number which uniquely identifies your purchase, and any redistribution will be immediately traceable to you as an individual.
This eBook is not to be copied, sold or distributed by any other means.
If there is any problem encountered while trying to purchase this eBook, please contact us immediately and we will help you resolve it.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner. All characters in this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
Before purchasing: for more information about PDFs and the suitability of that format, please visit: http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.